We love to worship at FBCFO... And our desire is to Worship Well!
To lead people into an intimate encounter with Jesus Christ through passionate and relevant worship.
2 Chronicles 5:13-14
13 The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang: “He is good; his love endures forever.”
14 Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud, and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple of God.
Our Core Values:
- Presence - God’s Presence is imperative. Building God’s Kingdom requires His Presence.
- Participation - We seek to engage the congregation to participate in worship, rather than perform for them.
- Discipling - We consistently pour ourselves into others to raise them up to be Worship Leaders and Disciplers.
- Passion - We give all to our worship, demonstrating our “ownership” of what we sing and play.
- Preparation - We prepare by personal worship and practice before rehearsals and worship gatherings.
- Teamwork - We are inclusive, giving everyone a place to express their gifting as it fits within our teams.
- Excellence - We strive for excellence in everything we do, not for the sake of doing good, but because God and those we lead deserve our best.
We love to sing, and the heartbeat of the FBCFO Worship Choir is to lead our congregation into the Presence of God through music. Our Worship Choir is the first step in our Worship Ministry. We sing in the 10:55am service each Sunday, and rehearse on Wednesday evenings, 7:15pm – 8:15pm, in the Choir Room.
We love receiving new members into our Worship Choir at any time! If you’re interested in sitting in on a rehearsal, contact our Worship Office.
Our FBCFO Worship Orchestra “sets the table” for our Sunday Worship Services each week by providing excellent instrumental music as a backdrop for our worship, and as accompaniment for our congregational worship and special Worship Choir anthems.
You won’t find a more exceptional group of musicians anywhere, whose heartbeat is to lead others into the Presence of God through their instruments.
Quickly gaining in popularity is our First Christmas© dramatic/musical production, presented in the month of December. Singers, musicians, and actors, along with tech & support personnel join together to make this production a worshipful and memorable event.
Contact the Worship Arts Ministry Office (
or 706.866.0232) if you are interested in ministering through our Worship Choir, Worship Orchestra, or First Christmas celebration!